This attractive and well kept estate, or Stazzu as locals call it, lays just 9 km from the sea and within easy reach of the coastal villlage of Aglientu, northern Sardinia.
The Stazzu was built on the 19th century and erected with local solid granite stones which compose also the lovely exposed facades, it is surrounded by a garden and large land where are found several outbuildings.
The property is registered as residential building but can be used for B&B or for agricultural, farming purposes.
- Stazzo – the main house spreds over a total 119 m2 living area, perfectely restored, walls and ceiling insulated, double glazing, heating system with radiator, hot and cold water, telephone, television, electricity 380 V. It consist of two building facing each other, connected by a porch of 50 m2 with wood-burning oven and barbecue area
- -Main building (89 m2): living room with kitchen and fire place (40 m2), large bedroom with built-in cupboards (30 square meters), bathroom/laundry with built-in cupboard (19 m2)
- Outbuilding (30 m2): 1 bedroom and study room with fire place, bathroom.
- Second building (49 m2): living room with kitchen and fire place, bedroom with built-in cupboard, bathroom, two bed loft, porch (12 m2), garage/storehouse, two parking lot covering.
- Third building (63 m2): roof with exposed wooden beam, bathroom, covered woodshed, preset for kitchen installation and gas heating. Heating system actually operating: “Prisma” ceramic stove lit by wood.
- Forth building (storehouse 20 m2): exposed granite walls, insulated roof covered with over-tiles, large shelves.
- Additional details:
- Three covered woodsheds respectively 17 m2 ,12 m2, 6 m2);
- Green house with irrigation (11 m2);
- Warehouse for agricultural tools (23 m2);
- Tractor garage (12 m2);
- Sundeck (20 m2) on the top of a drinkable water tank (18 m2) ;
- two drinkable water tanks (8 m2 each);
- two drinkable water tanks (6 m2 each);
- kitchen garden consisting of three lots (576 m2), delimited by dry-stone walls with windbreakers and drip irrigation system
- 5000 liters/day well, properly sheltered, for residential and garden water;
- black water cleaner with tank (2 m3)
All the buindings are found within a 8 hectares land with 1,12 km long fence (to protect against wild boars) consisting of dry stone wall (reinforced with concrete and metallic net on the top. The whole fence is two meters high.
The entrance from the main road is through a 4 meters wide iron gate with illumination and interphone.
What is more the estate features:
- internal paths (for a whole distance of 3 kilometers)
- reservoir ( 2.400 m3) for irrigation;
- irrigation system for all the farmable soil;
- vegetable garden for self-consumption and sale (2250 m2 with irrigation and drain system)
- orchard: 60 plants (apricots, peaches, plums, almonds, pears, apples, cherries, citrus, loquat, figs, vines grapes), drip irrigation;
- olive grove: 35 plants, drip irrigation;
- possibility to extend the olive / orchard, opportunity to plant vineyard;
- forest of holm oak and cork for possible silviculture (4 hectares).
To inspect this property send us an email at email@example.com